Pictures of my kitties, light bulbs, rocks, goats, dinosaurs, and me, but I already said that.
You don't get any thumbnails until you clean your room.
ET cleaning his face
- ET loved tea
- No, not if it's Monopoly, because I really kick ass at that game... but I get to be the shoe
- Mama holding ET... hmm
- Et and Littleguy... aww
- LittleGuy sleeping
- LittleGuy being a cutie
- LittleGuy after being given a wad of cat nip
- LittleGuy in flight
- LittleGuy by the window
- LittleGuy is beautiful
- Mushroom heaven
- Littleguy wasn't always so fluffy... but he was always beautiful!
- Littleguy is always by the window
- Have I told you how much I love this kitty?!
- Simon was such a wonderful lap cat, aww
- Triangle and Monkey
- Triangle killing Monkey (-_-)
- Triangle squeezed inside a plastic container
- Triangle's toes
- Angel was a very mean kitty
- TrickyBastard spreading his worms around on the carpet
- Piglet sitting in a bowl
Rusty wearing a sombrero...aww
- Rusty... was adorable
People, friends, siblings...
- Ken, Ken, and Hammer
- Can't touch this
- Mia at the beach
- Mia in Africa with some badly lit zebras
- Carolyn in Hawaii
- Holy guacamole this is an old sticker picture. My head is now the same size of Lauren's (left)
- An even older sticker picture of me and Mia... ahh, Japan Town
- The kids found a sand castle
- The kids investigate the mysterious wheel chair accessible... uhhh, arch
- Mia used to sleep in laundry baskets
- Mia, Noah, the salmon coat pirate, and some fabulous fruit salad
- The wind tried to glom my hat
- We need to find better poses... is that a noose?
- I found her like this
- Camouflaged woman in the card aisle
Places (mostly nature)
- In the bushes
- Hawaii through the window of a fast moving car
- Hawaii is gassy...
- Hawaii is also foresty
- Foothill college has a bamboo forest
- Twiggy foothills
- Windy Hill acting pretty at sunset
- Windy Hill acting pretty some more
- Clouds posing over Windy Hill
- Clouds over the courtyard
- Clouds floating over the hills
- Leafy green winter at Windy Hill
- Mossy tree somewhere near Purissima Creek
- More mossy friends at a river in Portola Valley
- Foggy redwoods
- A lonely fence trying to scare away ponies
- Sometimes school doesn't know how to deal with rain so it just makes rivers.
- The garden at the Getty - all of the screaming babies are hiding behind the flowers
- CSSSA after the midsummer thunder storm
- In the corner of the ceramics room at CSSSA
- Alone at the graduation I didn't attend
- You can't find things like this at just any festival
- Above my com-pu-tar
- Behind the cake
I didn't brush my hair that often
- That's what I thought
- Horsey swing
- Out in the field
- Dress up with Allison
- Halloween! I was a dinosaur ;)
- Carvin' a pumpkin! That's some design I've got going there
- Walking Rusty
- Good doggy!
- Drunk clown
- Clown in color... because sometimes we like to be passed out clowns.
- Got a knife!
- Gnomey Gnome McGnomerson
- Triganle is confused. He should be
- The monkey wants to listen, too. Just look at its face
- Sometimes it's halloween
- I've never heard the words "only" and "candy" in one sentence before
- HAHA!...I don't get it
- Pumpkin squash monkey fun phone
- It's my birthday. The fun has ended
- Oh wait no it hasn't hohoh!
- "This is an outrage!"
- Alia says "you're chairman Kaga"
- Have you seen the pumpkin squash?
- Apparently this is exactly what great grandma Ida looked like
- I enjoy the birthday cake I made... because today is my birthday.
- Sometimes there are fingers on the cake
- "I'm actually bald inside..."
mommy take me home :(